Users cannot download profile pictures from Instagram’s mobile app. Even the official Instagram app does not allow us to preview profile pictures. I will explain to you how you can save your Instagram profile picture.
Table of contents
- Insta DP Website
- Download Instagram Profile Pic using Instaloader
- Profile Picture Downloader & Zoom for Instagram
- Download Instagram Profile Picture on iPhone
- Download Instagram Profile Picture by Android App
- Github Tools to Download Insta Profile Pic
- Telegram Bot to Download Instagram Profile Pic
Insta DP Website
- Open Insta DP Website
- Enter a username in the search field.
- Click on the full-size option.
- Scroll down and you will get a download button.
- Click on the download button and save a profile picture to your device.
Download Instagram Profile Pic using Instaloader
Using the Instaloader python module, you can scrape Instagram content. This module lets you download photos from Instagram along with their captions and other metadata. In the below steps, we see how you can use Instaloader to download and save a profile picture on Instagram.
- Open Pycharm
- Below you see the terminal option, click on that.
- Type pip install instaloader
- Create a new python file and enter the below code.
import instaloader ig=instaloader.Instaloader() profile=input("Enter Instagram Username:") ig.download_profile(profile,profile_pic_only=True)
- Run this code and provide the username.
- Boom!! Profile Picture of that Instagram user will save on your device.
Profile Picture Downloader & Zoom for Instagram
- Download and Install Profile Picture Downloader & Zoom for Instagram in your Android Device.
- Open the application. (NO sign in required)
- Enter a username and it will display the profile picture in full resolution.
- Click on the Download button to save this picture.
Download Instagram Profile Picture on iPhone
- Open the Instagram application on your iPhone.
- Click on the search icon and enter a username.
- Open profile and click on three horizontal dots.
- Tap on copy profile URL.
- Open the browser and paste the copied URL.
- Long press on DP and click on copy.
- Now paste the URL in the address bar and remove the s150x150 from the URL.
- Long press on the image and click on save image.
Download Instagram Profile Picture by Android App
- Download and Install Axel Studio Instagram app from the play store.
- Open the application and enter the username in the search field.
- Now, this app displays the image in full resolution.
- After that, tap on the download button.
- Then the image will be saved in your gallery.
Github Tools to Download Insta Profile Pic
You can also use Github tools to download and save an Instagram profile pic.
You can install the above tools in Kali Linux and Termux. Let’s see a demonstration:
- Download and Install Termux Application.
- Open Termux Application and Enter the below commands.
apt update apt upgrade pkg install git pkg install python pip install instaloader git clone https://github.com/CoolzGeeks/Download-Instagram-Profile-Pic python instapic.py
After that, Enter the username. Now You’ll get an Instagram profile pic.
Telegram Bot to Download Instagram Profile Pic
- Join the Telegram bot channel to download Instagram profile pic
- Then click on the start button.
- After that, send an Instagram username (@coolzgeek) to that channel.
- It will show you a profile pic.
- Then you can download that picture.
- Click on three dots in upper right corner to save the pic in gallery.
Other Telegram Bot’s:
Many ways exist to bypass Instagram’s limitations, whether on PC or mobile devices, to view and download profile pictures in full size. If you find this article helpful then share it with your friends.