Cyberattacks on android devices are still on the rise. If your mobile infected with a virus, your phone will slow down and will be very difficult to use. So it is necessary to remove the Virus from Android device. The method that I present in this blog post will guide you to how to get rid from Virus on Android device.
Table of contents
Get rid from Virus on Android Device without Application
Manually removing the virus from an Android device is possible. Below are some ways to remove virus from Android.
- First of all switch off your mobile. Then press power on and volume down button simultaneously.
- Now you enter in safe mode.
- Go to settings>apps
- Find malicious application and uninstall it.
- Besides, delete files or documents you think are connected with the virus.
It is the easiest way to clean the virus from your Android device. Using this method, you will not lose any data. Once you exit from the safe mode, you get all your apps back, as well as your data.
With this method, you will lose all of your data. So you have to take a backup of your data before attempting this method. Also, it will delete the virus from your device.
You just need to dial 2767 * 3855 # . Go to speed dial and dial this code. Remember there’s no way to stop this procedure.
Get rid from Virus on Android with Application
Anti Virus applications can help you to remove viruses from your Android device. Below we mention some of them:
Avast Anti Virus
- Download Avast Anti Virus application form Google Play Store.
- Click on get started button.
- Then click on scan button.
- After the scan finishes, Avast will show the errors. Click on Resolve to fix them.
Also Check: Best Anti-Virus Applications for Android
I hope the methods above will help you remove viruses from your Android device. Thank you for reading this article. Please feel free to share with your friends if this article helped you as well.