As of yet, Instagram has not launched the photo and video upload feature from the computer by web browsers. But you don’t have to worry, we’ve shared some steps to post the photo on Instagram from the PC.
Table of contents
How to Upload a Image on Instagram from PC
Using Chrome Browser
- Open Instagram.com and login into your Instagram account.
- Press ctrl+shift+i and then press ctrl+shift+m
- Refresh the page.
- At the bottom, You will see a “menu”.
- Click on plus(+) icon.
- Choose a pic and hit enter.
- Click on next button in upper right corner.
- Write a caption and click on share button.
That’s how you can Post a Photo on Instagram.
Using Safari Browser
- Open Safari Browser
- Click on Safari button>Preferences.
- Go to advanced menu.
- Select the “Show Develop Menu in menu bar”.
- After that, Develop menu will appear.
- Click on Develop button>user agent>iPhone.
- After that, Open Instagram and login to your account.
- Click on upload icon appear at the bottom.
- Then select the photo>write the caption and post the photo.
Desktop Instagram Application
- Open Microsoft store.
- Click on search icon in upper right corner.
- Tap on application and click on get icon.
- Launch the app and log in to Instagram.
- Then Click on plus(+) icon.
- Choose a pic and upload it your Instagram account.
Third Party Software’s to Upload Photo on Instagram
Below we mention some Third Party software’s to Upload Photo on Instagram.
Above we share couple of methods to post on to the Instagram from PC and hopefully, this solves the problem. I hope this article helped you! Also share with your friends if you find this article useful.