Did you ever wonder How you can share files from Mobile to PC without a data cable? Below I share some methods to share Files from Mobile to PC without Data cable.
Table of contents
Transfer files from Mobile to PC Without Data Cable
You have to connect to the same Wi-Fi network to exchange files using AirDroid.
- Download and Install AirDroid Application on your android device.
- Click on Sign Up and complete the signup process.
- Now go to web portal https://web.airdroid.com/
- Login with your email and password (you can also do it with a QR code).
- Click on AirDroid web button from your android device.
- After that, You can transfer files from Mobile to PC.
Other Android Applications to Transfer files from Mobile to PC
Cloud Storage Services
Cloud storage allows a person to access their files from anywhere in the world from any electronic device and is a simple and efficient way to store your files remotely. A wide range of Cloud Storage Services is available on the market. You can share files using that services.
Transfer files from Mobile to PC using ES File Explorer
- Create a shareable folder on PC.
- Then install ES File Explorer application on your android device.
- Open ES File Explorer and left click on 3 horizontal lines to open menu options.
- Tap on LAN option.
- Click on New button and fill all the information and then click on ok.
- The Android device now enables you to access or transfer desktop data from pc to Android device.
You have a lot of options for transferring data from your PC to mobile. I hope this article helped you! Also share with your friends if you find this article useful.