The QR code, also known as Quick Response, is a two-dimensional barcode. It was created in 1994 by the Japanese company Denso Wave. This QR code technology is used worldwide nowadays. Here we discuss how to scan a QR code on Android and iPhone devices with or without Application.
Table of contents
- How to Read QR Code Without App
- How to Decode QR Code with Google Lens Application
- Read QR Code With Third-Party Apps
- How to Decode Bar Code Without Camera
QR code scanner decodes the information stored in the code. We do not need any special tools to scan QR codes. We can scan do it with Android devices. There are many ways to scan QR codes that are listed below:
How to Read QR Code Without App
Using Mobile Camera
On Android Device
- Open mobile setting>apps.
- Tap on the System app setting.
- Click on the Camera app.
- Then Enable Scan QR Codes.
Now your mobile camera can scan a QR code.
On iPhone Device
- Open the Camera app on your iPhone.
- QR code should be visible in the camera.
- You will receive a notification via your device once the code is recognized.
- Click on the notification to go to the QR code destination.
- Go to this link https://qrcodescan.in/
- Permit to use your camera.
- Now it can decode QR code.
Some Other Websites for Barcode Scanner
How to Decode QR Code with Google Lens Application
You can access Google Lens by opening Google Assistant. You can access Google Assistant by saying “hey google” or long-pressing the home button”. After click on the Google Lens icon(Left-hand side). Give Camera Access to Google Lens app. After that, you can decode QR Code.
You can also install the Google Lens app from Google Play Store.
- First of all, install Google Photos app updated version.
- Then permit photos permission to Google Photos app.
- After that, All of your images will appear in the Google Photos app.
- Open QR code image and tap on the Google Lens icon.
- After that, it will display decode information.
Read QR Code With Third-Party Apps
You can also use third-party apps to read and decode QR codes. Apps that we share below is available on Google and iPhone both app store.
- Download and Install Bar-Code Reader from Google and iPhone store.
- Open the application and permit camera permission to app.
- Then scan Bar-Code and information will appear.
Some Other Applications for Barcode Scanner
- Kaspersky QR Scanner – Android Link – iPhone Link
- Neoreader Barcode Scanner – Android Link – iPhone Link
- QR & Barcode Reader by Gamma Play – Android Link – iPhone Link
How to Decode Bar Code Without Camera
- Open this link https://www.onlinebarcodereader.com/
- Tap on choose file and upload a QR Code file.
- Then click on start button and information will appear.
- Done !!
Above we mention lots of methods for Barcode Scanner. I hope this article helped you! Also share with your friends if you find this article useful.